The job description of an administrator depends upon the type of the business field one is working. The administrator functions depend upon the particular business field. Some of the basic functions of an administrative department or service are as follows:
1) Their main job is to perform the administrative activities of the business.
2) He should be able to understand all the business legal requirements well and perform the operations which should be according to the law.
3) Organize the business meetings as per the Company requested.
4) The success of the business depends upon only if it is able to serve its customers well. For this better assign the receptionist to welcome the customers well. It is important to develop well working behavior in the Company.
5) Always be sure to maintain the secrets of the Company by organizing its documents well. All the important documents should be kept in a safe environment.
6) Always perform all the supportive and administrative activities for the development of the business.
7) Always keep one updated with the market trend. This includes to collect, study and summarizes the record and then communicates with the Board of Directors about the social and economical issues for the success of the business.
8) Always maintain the suitable administrative environment so that the company production should be done well.
9) The administrative departments is solely in charge of the transaction of all the important company documents and records.
10) Take care to always run parallel with the other departments of the company such that the company reputation, product, logo should be kept properly organized.
11) It is the responsibility of the administrative department to sort and then distribute all the important documents of the company to the related department.
The Administrative job description provides support to the company includes various other jobs too. They are as follows:
1) Receptionist Job Description
2) Secretary Job Description
3) Clerical Job Description
4) Administrative Assistant Job Description
5) Office Manager Job Description
The role played by the above mentioned different jobs leads to the success of the various organizations.