Duties and functions of a research assistant are as follows:
• Search all the different research documents along with editing them.
• Submission of protocols and information of all files and folders edited.
• Obtaining the approved documents from the research subject and the related fields.
• Formation of tables, graphs, diagrams, charts, graphs etc.
• Preparation of database system and their management as well as maintenance so that they could be glanced in case of emergency.
• Research assistant job task also needs to instruct the creating of question forms and other feedback forms.
• Detailed study and analyses of all the subjects, which are the subject matter.
• Implementation of the follow up folders.
• Maintaining the records of all the research participants
• Taking care of the laboratory area and specification of the visiting time by the others.
• Preparation of special programs for research conducting and management.
• Handling the staff work efficiently and with required accountability.
• Interaction with other researchers and clients in order to maintain a hold on the subject of researches.
• Exhibiting accurate results of the research conducted to the interested group of people.
• Instructing in preparation of presentations formats and research related subjects.
• Surveying and interviewing the task of other research conductors.
• Maintaining the record of all expenses incurred for the purpose of research conducted.
Clinical Research Assistant Job Description
A clinical research assistant job description has to perform the following functions:
• Presentation of the required protocols.
• Designing forms for collecting details.
• Coordination with the social value committee to collect daily updates.
• Interacting with the doctors and consultants on matters of conducting the trial.
• Keeping an eye on all the applications and other notices of the research organization.
• Monitoring of all accounts.
• Collection of systematic data on research for proper reference in future.
• Informing the accurate result of the research facts to the members.
Research Assistant Salary
Research assistants salary depends on their educational skills, experience etc. The entry-level salary might be quite low but increases as with the development of one’s skills. But still the salary of the research assistant may range from Rs.1125000-Rs.1575000. Apart from the basic salaries a research assistant is allowed a lot of perks like accommodation and transportation facilities.